[Archivesspace_uac] Polls for August Meeting Time and Webinar Topic

Dan Michelson dmichelson at smith.edu
Mon Aug 2 06:46:50 EDT 2021

Hi All,

As discussed at our meeting
<https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AC/pages/2859139111/2021-07-30+Meeting+notes>
on Friday, I've put together polls for both an August meeting time
<https://doodle.com/poll/fu5wh3v7wshks9b8?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link>
(which will hopefully work as our recurring time) and to determine which of
the leadership training webinars <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/6865S5V>
we will discuss at that meeting.

Please fill out both polls by Wednesday, *August 11*.

All the best,

Dan

--
Dan Michelson
Project Manager Archivist

Special Collections is moving into the new Neilson Library and will be
closed from May 31st until August 30th. All services will be temporarily
unavailable. We look forward to reopening in the fall, 2021. Additional
information can be found on our website
<https://libraries.smith.edu/special-collections/about-special-collections/renovation-transition>.