[Archivesspace_uac] UAC Monthly Meetings

Brittany Newberry bnewberry at auctr.edu
Mon Sep 7 09:43:23 EDT 2020

Greetings everyone,

Below is a list of the dates and times of the monthly meetings for UAC from October 2020 through January 2021. During this time, sub-teams will be leading discussions for each meeting. We will be testing out how we feel about monthly meetings and discussions. We will discuss during our January meeting how we would like to proceed for the rest of the year. If you have an issue with the dates and times listed below, such as an already established recurring meeting, please let me know by Friday, September 18.

Meetings Schedule (every third Wednesday of the Month):

October 21 at 1 pm EST/ Noon CT/ 11 am MT/ 10 am PT
November 18 at 1 pm EST/ Noon CT/ 11 am MT/ 10 am PT
December 16 at 1 pm EST/ Noon CT/ 11 am MT/ 10 am PT
January 20 at 1 pm EST/ Noon CT/ 11 am MT/ 10 am PT

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best,
Brittany

Brittany Newberry
Chair, ArchivesSpace User Advisory Council