[Archivesspace_uac] UAC meeting next week 3/23 12 ET/11 CT/10 MT/9 PT

Tang, Lydia ltang5 at msu.edu
Mon Mar 23 10:24:17 EDT 2020

Good morning, all!
See many of you today at 12 ET/11 CT/10 MT/9 PT for the User Advisory Council.  Agenda: https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AC/pages/1043529791/2020-03-23+Meeting+notes
Call info:
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/480879807<https://zoom.us/j/480879807?pwd=&status=success>
Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +14086380968,,480879807# or +16468769923,,480879807# Or Telephone:
US: +1 408 638 0968 or +1 646 876 9923 or +1 669 900 6833
Meeting ID: 480 879 807
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=84TFS7JsXMfyDTGBEmbXOm0WHlAnv3Zp
See you soon!
Lydia

From: "Tang, Lydia" <ltang5 at msu.edu>
Date: Monday, March 16, 2020 at 9:50 AM
To: "archivesspace_uac at lyralists.lyrasis.org" <archivesspace_uac at lyralists.lyrasis.org>
Subject: UAC meeting next week 3/23 12 ET/11 CT/10 MT/9 PT

Hello, everyone!
This is just a reminder that we have our next User Advisory Council meeting scheduled for next week on 3/23 at 12 ET/11 CT/10 MT/9 PT.  Agenda stub: https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AC/pages/1043529791/2020-03-23+Meeting+notes
Subteam leaders, could you please fill in your subteam updates?
Things of note:

  1.  There is an idea to create a new subteam in the next FY on User Engagement.  Jessica Crouch is planning to discuss this.  If you are interested in participating the a planning committee to launch this subteam, please reach out to UAC vice chair, Brittany Newberry bnewberry at auctr.edu<mailto:bnewberry at auctr.edu>
  2.  Brittany and I would like to float the idea of meeting once a month, flipping the emphasis of the meeting to Council discussion and planning and deemphasizing the subteam updates.  The meetings would still aim to be as focused and condensed as possible (under an hour each time).  We’d look forward to hearing your feedback on this idea.
With all of this said, we are going through unprecedented times.  My institution is encouraging staff to work from home and my kids’ day care has closed through the end of the month, and I’m sure that many of you are going through similar upheavals.  Unless I hear otherwise, I’m planning to hold the meeting, but I will definitely understand if you won’t be able to attend.  If you all think we should table the meeting for next month/some other time, please let me know!
Stay healthy!
Lydia