[Archivesspace_uac] Sub-team Retrospectives and UAC Vice Chair

Tang, Lydia ltang5 at msu.edu
Tue Jun 30 14:34:51 EDT 2020

Hi all,
I just wanted to thank you all for a wonderful year on the UAC! We’ve done a lot of great work in the face of extraordinary circumstances and I am so grateful and proud of what we’ve accomplished. Thank you again to the outgoing UAC members: Kevin Clair, Terra Gullings, Jasmine Jones, Julia Novakovic, myself, and John Zarrillo.
Putting on my various other hats for the last time, here’s the retrospectives for Usability<https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AC/pages/1367441415/2020+Retrospective> and Dev. Pri.<https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AC/pages/1325203475/2019-2020+Retrospective>. I am happy to share that both teams will have strong new leadership (that are not all in one person!).
I’m thankful to Christine di Bella and the rest of the ArchivesSpace program team for their leadership and guidance and thankful for the opportunity, nearly four years ago, for me to join this project.
I hope that our paths cross again in the future. Wishing you all the best of luck and looking forward to seeing all of the great things to come!
Lydia
Outgoing UAC chair