[Archivesspace_uac] Reminder: Doodle poll for August UAC Meeting due July 17

Brittany Newberry bnewberry at auctr.edu
Wed Jul 15 12:09:40 EDT 2020

Hi everyone,

Thank you to those who have filled out the Doodle poll. This is a reminder to fill it out by end of day, Friday, July 17. Let me know if you have any questions.

Best,
Brittany

Brittany Newberry
Chair, ArchivesSpace User Advisory Council

It's time to schedule our first User Advisory Council meeting of the term. Please fill out the doodle poll by Friday, July  17. Link to poll below. Looking forward to working with everyone this year. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me.

Link to poll: https://doodle.com/poll/v5kh8utdnqxbzm57

Best,