[Archivesspace_uac] ArchivesSpace Community Discussion Invitation

Laurie Arp laurie.arp at lyrasis.org
Thu Jan 23 08:30:41 EST 2020

Greetings,

The ArchivesSpace Governance Board would like to invite members to participate in a Community Discussion about strategic directions for ArchivesSpace!

Following last year's fruitful ArchivesSpace Community Discussion, the ArchivesSpace Governance Board wants to continue to engage the membership as it plans for the future.  The board would like to gather input from the membership via a real-time discussion on strategic topics that are of interest to you. We'd love to have members from as many of our different membership levels and types of organizations as possible represented.

This is not a presentation but a facilitated discussion designed to better understand the high-level interests and concerns of our members. Examples of areas to consider could include integrations, engagement strategies, or future proofing.

ArchivesSpace Community Discussion

When:  Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Time: 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time US and Canada (11:00 a.m. -  noon PST)
Where:    https://lyrasis.zoom.us/j/383729539

Meeting ID: 383 729 539

One tap mobile
+19292056099,,383729539# US (New York)
+16699006833,,383729539# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        888 475 4499 US Toll-free
        877 853 5257 US Toll-free
Find your local number: https://lyrasis.zoom.us/u/awkFNWPxh

No registration is required, though the session is limited to the first 300 participants. Please feel free to bring together your colleagues to participate as a group. This discussion will be recorded and available for viewing at a later date.

We are using Zoom to host this discussion. If this is your first time using Zoom, please join this Test meeting to make sure you are all set up: https://zoom.us/test

We hope to see you there!

Laurie Gemmill Arp
Interim Director, DuraSpace Community Supported Programs
laurie.arp at lyrasis.org<mailto:laurie.arp at lyrasis.org>
800.999.8558 x 2908
[cid:image003.jpg at 01D487BC.B9C98460]
Applications for the 2020 Catalyst Fund<https://www.lyrasis.org/Leadership/Pages/Catalyst-Fund.aspx> now open!  Application deadline is February 20, 2020.