[Archivesspace_uac] ArchivesSpace Open Community Call - January 22, 2-3pm ET (11-noon PT)

Jessica Crouch Jessica.Crouch at lyrasis.org
Fri Jan 10 09:41:28 EST 2020

Dear ArchivesSpace Members,

Please join us for our next community open call via Zoom on January 22 at 2-3pm ET (11-noon PT). This is an opportunity to talk informally about ideas you’ve had, challenges you’ve encountered, or news you’d like to share. During this call the Development Prioritization sub-team of our User Advisory Council will summarize the results of their recent community survey and the User Documentation sub-team will discuss plans for improvements to the User Manual on the new ArchivesSpace Help Center.

If you would like to see a topic or discussion item addressed during the call, here is a pre-survey <https://forms.gle/eS5xFVXG1fMUAuyp8> to help generate discussion topics. Please submit your suggestions by Tuesday, January 21.

You will be able to join by either computer or phone. Here are the details for joining the call:

Join Zoom Meeting

https://lyrasis.zoom.us/j/214850306

One tap mobile

+19292056099,,214850306# US (New York)

+16699006833,,214850306# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location

        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        877 853 5257 US Toll-free

        888 475 4499 US Toll-free

Meeting ID: 214 850 306
Find your local number: https://lyrasis.zoom.us/u/awkFNWPxh

Please email Jessica at jessica.crouch at lyrasis.org<mailto:jessica.crouch at lyrasis.org> if you have any questions about the call.  We look forward to “seeing” you there!

Jessica Dowd Crouch
Community Engagement Coordinator for ArchivesSpace
jessica.crouch at lyrasis.org<mailto:jessica.crouch at lyrasis.org>
Skype: jdowdcrouch

[page1image482511520]