[Archivesspace_uac] UAC scheduling doodle poll and Google drive info

Tang, Lydia ltang5 at msu.edu
Sun Apr 26 09:55:24 EDT 2020

Hello, everyone!
I hope that you all are doing as well as possible!  I’ve created a Doodle poll to schedule our next Users Advisory Council meeting:
https://doodle.com/poll/44k4wa9rvx7e8cax
I also wanted to let you know about a new feature for managing our working files: an ArchivesSpace google drive!  Some general guidance about when to use Google drive vs. Confluence has been added to the UAC Resposibilities and Expectations<https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AC/pages/893157427/UAC+Responsibilities+and+Expectations> page.  Hopefully, having a centralized, ArchivesSpace-owned working space will make it easier to maintain files as UAC members cycle through their terms.  To maintain security of the google drive, Council chairs are adding you individually to the drive (as opposed to link sharing).  Could you please double-check your email on the list and please update it if there’s another email address that you prefer to use for the Google drive?  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V49dYVMzXnvN00yA5KODTvuDSfhIR_1q4m_iMT-DDWU/edit?usp=sharing
If you have any questions or feedback about it, please let me know.
Please fill out the Doodle poll and preferred email by the end of the week, on May 1st!
Thank you!
Lydia