[Archivesspace_uac] TAC/UAC sub-teams for 2019-2020

Knox, Ashley M. knoxa at uncw.edu
Thu Sep 12 15:53:56 EDT 2019

Hi everyone,

Thanks so much for sending in your sub-team interests. We've met to discuss the sub-team memberships. We had to do a little shuffling, but we tried our best to give everyone a team they expressed interest in. Please see below for the 2019-2020 term sub-team assignments. Please reach out if you have any concerns or questions!

A couple of notes on the sub-teams:

  *   Reports: There was no expressed interest in the Reports Working Group, so Reports efforts - from a usability standpoint - are intended to be picked up by the Usability sub-team depending on member interest.
  *   Tech Docs: The Tech Docs sub-team is seeking additional members -- if interested, please contact Alicia and cc Maggie!

Next steps for sub-team leaders:

  1.  Contact your sub-team members! Refer to the TAC roster<https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AC/pages/1671178/Technical+Advisory+Council> and UAC roster<https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AC/pages/1671175/Users+Advisory+Council> for email addresses.
  2.  Schedule a time to meet (Doodle polls are helpful!)

     *   If you'd like to use the ASpace Zoom account for sub-team meetings, check out the wiki page that explains how<https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ADC/pages/103881479/Conference+Calls+and+Zoom+Meetings+calendar>.
  1.  Develop a work plan for things to accomplish before the end of the term. Remember: Goals should be accomplishable!
  2.  Use your sub-team's wiki space<https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AC/pages/1671175/Users+Advisory+Council> to update the roster, post meeting agendas, and post work plans.

Sub-teams, please aim to have met at least once and have a general plan in place for the October 24th UAC meeting.

If you have any questions, please contact us!

Maggie Hughes, Technical Advisory Council chair

Ashley Knox, Users Advisory Council chair

Lydia Tang, Users Advisory Council vice chair

Subteams

Integrations<https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AC/pages/880279587/2019-2020+Integrations+sub-team>

Dallas Pillen, leader

Valerie Addonizio

Edgar Garcia

James Griffin III

Sarit Hand

Randy Kuehn

Joshua Shaw

Metadata Standards<https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AC/pages/880246813/2019-2020+Metadata+Standards+sub-team>

Jared Campbell

James Griffin III

Dan Michelson

Bria Parker

Dallas Pillen

Kevin Schlottmann

Greg Wiedeman

Tech Docs<https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AC/pages/880345108/2019-2020+Technical+Documentation+sub-team>

Alicia Detelich, leader

Kevin Clair

Dave Mayo

Trevor Thorton

API Ad Hoc Working Group<https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AC/pages/899678213/API+Ad+Hoc+Working+Group>

Dave Mayo, leader

Valerie Addonizio

Alicia Detelich

Kevin Schlottmann

Trevor Thorton

Dev. Pri.<https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AC/pages/38502430/Development+Prioritization+subteam>

Maggie Hughes, co-leader

Lydia Tang, co-leader

Lori Dedeyan

Alicia Detelich

Edgar Garcia

Randy Kuehn

Dan Michelson

Testing<https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AC/pages/38502432/Testing+sub-team>

Brittany Newberry, leader

Kate Blalack

Megan Firestone

Julia Novakovic

Joshua Shaw

Greg Wiedeman

John Zarillo

User Docs<https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AC/pages/103258189/Documentation+2018-2019>

Jasmine Jones, leader

Kevin Clair

Sarit Hand

William Modrow

Jamie Weeks

Angela White

Usability<https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AC/pages/893714474/Usability+2019->

Lydia Tang, co-leader [seeking an additional co-leader]

Kate Blalack

Lori Dedeyan

Terra Gullings

Brittany Newberry