[Archivesspace_uac] Call for Presentation Submissions & Suggestions -- Kansas City Regional Forum -- November 30

Christine Kim Christine.Kim at lyrasis.org
Thu Oct 4 12:41:22 EDT 2018

Dear ArchivesSpace community,

The Kansas City Regional Forum Working Group is seeking proposals for presentations and discussions, to be delivered at the ArchivesSpace Kansas City Regional Forum on November 30, 2018.

We would like to encourage you to consider submitting a presentation or discussion topic to share any insights on your experience using ArchivesSpace. Topics can range from an update on where you're at in implementation, challenges you have faced, migration strategies, workflows/workarounds, integrations, community or task force updates, or any special project you would like to highlight. Please also feel free to encourage colleagues to submit their ideas. We are very interested in providing a lightning round session that represents the diverse community and the variety of practices across our member institutions.

Please use this form: https://goo.gl/forms/ygh5dTaww0mmdrkl2 to submit a short (approx. 250 words) proposal (e.g. a topic, initiative, challenge, question, or program you are working on or thinking about) by Wednesday October 24, 2018. You will receive a response by October 31, 2018.

Would you like to suggest a topic for others to address? Please use the same form<https://goo.gl/forms/ygh5dTaww0mmdrkl2> to submit your suggestions by Friday October 12, 2018 and we will put in our best effort to find a presenter to address your suggested topic. We will continue to take your suggestions after October 12th, but cannot guarantee that we will be able to include it in the program.

If you have any questions (or ideas) related to the presentation submissions or the regional forums, feel free to email Christine Kim at christine.kim at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.kim at lyrasis.org>.

The regional forums are opportunities for our diverse ArchivesSpace members to meet up more locally to share and learn from each other through workshops, focused discussion sessions, and presentations. We look forward to having the content shaped by our community.

Sincerely,

Kansas City Regional Forum Working Group

Danielle Butler (Central Arkansas Library System)
Marcella Huggard (University of Kansas)
Miloche Kottman (University of Kansas)
Patrice-Andre Prud'homme (Oklahoma State University)
Christine Kim (ArchivesSpace)