[Archivesspace_uac] [Archivesspace_Users_Group] Call for Lightning Round Speakers -- SoCal Regional Forum

Christine Kim Christine.Kim at lyrasis.org
Fri May 18 13:00:25 EDT 2018

Happy Friday, everyone! Here's a quick program update on the SoCal Regional Forum, coming up on June 28th.

The lightning round submission deadline has been extended to next Friday, May 25th!
We welcome submissions that will represent diverse experiences and perspectives. Please submit any topics on current efforts, projects, initiatives, challenges, or ideas relating to collection management, access and discovery, implementation and migration, development, community participation, etc! More info here: http://archivesspace.org/archives/2884

Save the date for the ArchivesSpace Regional Forum in Southern California!
Join us on June 28th for the SoCal Regional Forum hosted by the University of California, Irvine Libraries. The regional forums are opportunities for our diverse ArchivesSpace members to meet up more locally to share and learn from each other through workshops, focused discussion sessions, and presentations. Registration information will be sent out later next week.
PROGRAM
The specifics continue to be shaped by the working group. The most current information is available on the ArchivesSpace wiki<https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ADC/pages/533168147/SoCal+Regional+Forum>.
Morning Program: The morning session will highlight stories and experiences through presentations, discussions, and a lightning round.

  *   Lightning round: Currently accepting submissions! More info here: http://archivesspace.org/archives/2884
Afternoon program: The afternoon session will feature a hands on, engaging activity or workshop selected by a community poll provided during registration.
REGISTRATION
Registration information will be sent out next week.
QUESTIONS?
If you have any questions (or ideas!) related to the regional forums, feel free to email Kim at christine.kim at lyrasis.org.

Christine Kim
ArchivesSpace Community Engagement Coordinator
christine.kim at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.kim at lyrasis.org>
800.999.8558 x4820
404.592.4820