[Archivesspace_uac] ArchivesSpace v2.4.1 now available

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Fri Jun 22 09:24:26 EDT 2018

ArchivesSpace is announcing the availability of v2.4.1. You can download it at https://github.com/archivesspace/archivesspace/releases/tag/v2.4.1.

This minor release fixes a bug introduced in 2.4.0 that affected searching by date in the public user interface. Thank you to Mark Custer for identifying the issue so that our developers could quickly address it. The release also contains two community contributions related to the backend, for which we thank James Bullen and Chris Fitzpatrick.

Information on upgrading to a new version of ArchivesSpace is available at http://archivesspace.github.io/archivesspace/user/upgrading-to-a-new-release-of-archivesspace/. If you have not yet upgraded to 2.4.0, we recommend going directly to 2.4.1. Also, if you are not currently using the public user interface, you may want to skip this release and wait for our next, larger release, which we expect to come in late July. The fixes in this release will also be included in that one.

If you have any questions or need help upgrading - or deciding whether to upgrade - please let us know.

Christine

Christine Di Bella
ArchivesSpace Program Manager
christine.dibella at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.dibella at lyrasis.org>