[Archivesspace_uac] ArchivesSpace Update - May 2018

Christine Kim Christine.Kim at lyrasis.org
Fri Jun 1 09:56:32 EDT 2018

Correction: The webinar "Transforming XSL to EAD: Importing Component Hierarchies" will be on June 27 at 1-2:30pm ET (10-11:30am PT).

Thank you!

Christine Kim
ArchivesSpace Community Engagement Coordinator
christine.kim at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.kim at lyrasis.org>
800.999.8558 x4820
404.592.4820