[Archivesspace_uac] UAC Vice Chair Opening

Stasiulatis, Suzanne sustasiula at pa.gov
Mon Feb 5 14:39:12 EST 2018

Hello UAC,

The ArchivesSpace User Advisory Council (UAC) currently has a vacancy for UAC Vice Chair. This is a newly created position. We'd like to try to fill this vacancy as soon as possible. If you are interested in this position, please let me know by February 20, 2018. Any questions or phone calls are welcome.

Position Description
Vice Chair duties include providing support for Council activities, liaising with and attending meetings of designated subteams, and acting as the Chair in meetings of the full Council in the absence of the Chair. The Vice Chair is the designated successor the next time the Chair position is open, whether because the Chair's term on the Council has expired, the Chair has resigned from the Council, or the Chair has decided to remain on the Council but resign from the Chair position. If a Vice Chair resigns or leaves the Council before the Chair position becomes available, the Chair will name a new Vice Chair.

Thank you,

Suzanne Stasiulatis
Chair, User Advisory Council

Suzanne Stasiulatis | Archivist II
Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission | Pennsylvania State Archives
350 North Street | Harrisburg, PA 17120-0090
Phone: 717-787-5953
http://www.PAStateArchives.com
sustasiula at pa.gov<mailto:sustasiula at pa.gov>