[Archivesspace_uac] Joint TAC/UAC January 2019 meeting

Knox, Ashley M. knoxa at uncw.edu
Thu Dec 13 08:47:14 EST 2018

Hello TAC/UAC Gang,
We've been planning our respective January meetings and thought it would be a great idea to start 2019 off with a joint TAC/UAC meeting to give everyone an opportunity to learn about the other Council's work and look for areas of collaboration. This is an experiment, as we know that it will take quite the doodle poll to accommodate everyone. Please complete this poll by next Wednesday, Dec. 19th.  https://doodle.com/poll/cpa2ndhasv4mx253

We're putting together an agenda that will be sent out in advance. If anyone has any suggestions for the joint UAC/TAC meeting please reach out and let us know.

Thanks,

Ashley Knox, Lydia Tang (ltang5 at lib.msu.edu<mailto:ltang5 at lib.msu.edu>), Max Eckerd (eckardm at umich.edu<mailto:eckardm at umich.edu>), and Maggie Hughes (mhughes at huntington.org<mailto:mhughes at huntington.org>)

Ashley Knox
Digital Initiatives Librarian
William M. Randall Library
University of North Carolina Wilmington