[Archivesspace_uac] ArchivesSpace Implementation Buddies!

Christine Kim Christine.Kim at lyrasis.org
Wed Aug 29 13:05:23 EDT 2018

Dear ArchivesSpace community,

At our Annual Member Forum, we announced our idea to facilitate an "implementation buddy" program to help connect our ArchivesSpace community members so we can work through challenges together. We shared our thoughts on how stepping up as a mentor comes with the expectations that may exceed the bandwidth that most of our extremely busy community currently may have. Our vision for "implementation buddies" aims to lift that burden of mentorship while connecting members who can help each other out in balanced harmony.

You are welcome to begin submitting your individual interest to be an "implementation buddy" through this Implementation Buddy sign-up sheet<https://tinyurl.com/aspace-buddy>. We will regularly circulate this list to individuals who have submitted their interest through this sign-up sheet.

We are also offering a webinar on September 26 at 1-1:30pm ET (10-10:30am PT) to provide a background on the ASpace Implementation Buddy program as well as a detailed overview on how you can get involved, including a walkthrough of the ArchivesSpace Member Directory form (link to announcement<http://archivesspace.org/?p=3166>) and the Implementation Buddy sign-up sheet<https://tinyurl.com/aspace-buddy>.

A formal announcement for the webinar, including webinar viewing link, to follow. If you have any questions, please contact Kim at christine.kim at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.kim at lyrasis.org>.

Best wishes,
Christine Kim

Christine Kim
ArchivesSpace Community Engagement Coordinator
christine.kim at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.kim at lyrasis.org>
800.999.8558 x4820
404.592.4820
Skype: ckim.lyrasis