[Archivesspace_uac] Happy Holidays from ArchivesSpace!

Christine Kim Christine.Kim at lyrasis.org
Tue Dec 19 16:08:06 EST 2017

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D37589.3923C050]

Thank you for your continued support of ArchivesSpace! We really appreciate all you do to shape ArchivesSpace so that we are always growing and learning, both as an application as well as a community. This has been a wonderful year of exciting developments, and we look forward to accomplishing even more together in the next.

We wish you all a warm and happy holidays!

Sincerely,
Your ArchivesSpace Program Team
(Christine Di Bella, Christine Kim, Laney McGlohon, and Laurie Gemmill Arp)