[Archivesspace_tac] Joint UAC/TAC Meeting

Regina Carra rcarra at folkartmuseum.org
Fri Sep 16 10:25:09 EDT 2022

Hello,
This is your reminder for the Joint Meeting on Monday, September 19th at 12
Eastern.

Subteam leads -- if you have not already, please fill out the agenda with
the following:

   1. A link to your workplan,
   2. One routine goal
   3. One new goal for this term (if applicable).

During the meeting you will be asked to provide a brief overview of the
above points * (2-3 mins max!)*

Thanks! Have a nice weekend and see you Monday,
All best,
Regina and Valerie

On Wed, Sep 7, 2022 at 1:13 PM Valerie Addonizio <vaddonizio at atlas-sys.com>
wrote:

> Update: Correcting a typo and bringing your attention to the below…
>
> Greetings everyone! The best time for the joint UAC/TAC meeting was
> determined to be this time on September 19th. We understand that not
> everyone can attend, but please read the following even if you are unable
> to attend this meeting:
>

> *Agenda: *
> https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AC/pages/3174432802/2022-09-19+TAC+UAC+Joint+Meeting
>
> *Reminder: *Subteam Leads are asked to fill out the section corresponding
> to their subteam on the agenda linked above. Please provide:
>
>    1. A link to your workplan,
>    2. One routine goal, and
>    3. One new goal for this term (if applicable).
>

> If Leads are unable to attend, please nominate someone (including Vice
> Leads) to speak on behalf of the team. We look forward to seeing you!
>

> -Valerie and Regina
>

>  Valerie Addonizio is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
>
> Join Zoom Meeting
>
> https://us06web.zoom.us/j/87435183443?pwd=QUZLTXdaNndRVVpLQTlKR3FpUk1wZz09&from=addon
>
> Meeting ID: 874 3518 3443
> Passcode: 991605
> One tap mobile
> +13126266799,,87435183443# US (Chicago)
> +16469313860,,87435183443# US
>
> Dial by your location
> +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
> +1 646 931 3860 US
> +1 929 436 2866 US (New York)
> +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
> +1 309 205 3325 US
> +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
> +1 386 347 5053 US
> +1 564 217 2000 US
> +1 669 444 9171 US
> +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
> +1 719 359 4580 US
> +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
> Meeting ID: 874 3518 3443
> Find your local number: https://us06web.zoom.us/u/kXC1VAIPB

*Regina Carra **(she/her/hers)*
Rapaport Archivist
American Folk Art Museum
1.212.595.9675

*https://folkartmuseum.org/ <https://folkartmuseum.org/>*
Administrative Office, Archives, and Collection Center
47-29 32nd Place
Long Island City, NY 11101