[Archivesspace_tac] Standing Invitation to Monthly Dev/Pri Meetings

Dan Michelson dmichelson at smith.edu
Fri Sep 16 09:45:54 EDT 2022

Hi All,

In line with the TAC/UAC goals of increasing collaboration between
subteams, the Development and Prioritization Subteam would like to extend
an open invitation to any council members to join our monthly meetings if
they are interested in a particular ticket that is on the agenda.

We meet on the first Tuesday of each month from 11:30am to 1pm Eastern
Time.  You don't need to stay for the whole meeting, we can discuss the
ticket(s) you are interested in first.

The agenda for our October 4th meeting (including Zoom link) is available
here
<https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AC/pages/3192946689/2022-10-04+Meeting+notes>.
Feel free to drop in!

If you have any questions or feedback, please let me know.

All the best,

Dan

--
Dan Michelson
Collections Archivist

For current library access and services details, see Library Services
During COVID-19
<https://libraries.smith.edu/library-services-during-covid-19>.