[Archivesspace_tac] Submit a session proposal for the ArchivesSpace in-person annual meeting, August 24, 2022

Jessica Crouch Jessica.Crouch at lyrasis.org
Mon Jul 11 12:43:59 EDT 2022

Dear ArchivesSpace members,

We are thrilled to be holding a portion of our 8th Annual ArchivesSpace Member Forum in-person at the Sheraton Hotel Boston on August 24, 2022.

Registration is now open<https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ADC/pages/3128066258/ArchivesSpace+Member+Forum+2022> for both in-person and virtual elements of the forum though the schedule for the in-person, half-day meeting is still being developed.

Our forums are an opportunity for staff from ArchivesSpace member institutions to meet and share information with each other and the program team about all things ArchivesSpace.  The success of our forums is dependent on the participation of members and their willingness to share their knowledge and experience with others in the community.

To that end, everyone attending the in-person meeting is strongly encouraged to consider submitting a proposal. Brief 15-20 minute sessions showing off your organization’s implementation of ArchivesSpace, a tool or plug-in you’ve developed, a project your organization has undertaken or a new workflow you’ve developed are highly encouraged.

There is a short Google form for proposals available at https://forms.gle/V7gtps3E9vnvdLXX7. Proposals will be reviewed on a rolling basis. The last day that proposals will be accepted is August 8, 2022, and all notifications will be made by August 10, 2022.
Please feel free to contact ArchivesSpace Community Engagement Coordinator Jessica Crouch (jessica.crouch at lyrasis.org) with questions. We look forward to seeing you in-person or virtually.

Best,
Jessica

Jessica Dowd Crouch
Community Engagement Coordinator for ArchivesSpace
jessica.crouch at lyrasis.org<mailto:jessica.crouch at lyrasis.org>