[Archivesspace_tac] reminder: position announcement: ArchivesSpace Developer

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Mon Jan 24 11:20:18 EST 2022

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that we're currently accepting applications for our open Developer position. This full-time, permanent, remote position is posted on the LYRASIS website: https://lyrasis.isolvedhire.com/jobs/493314-25777.html.

Please forward the position to anyone you think might be interested, and feel free to reach out to Brian Hoffman or me if you have questions, ideas for candidates, or if you're interested yourself. Review of applications will begin later this week, so we encourage you to get those applications in as soon as possible.

Thanks for your help,
Christine

Christine Di Bella
ArchivesSpace Program Manager