[Archivesspace_tac] ASpace Council Handbook

Valerie Addonizio vaddonizio at atlas-sys.com
Mon Aug 15 16:53:15 EDT 2022

Greetings everyone!

As a reminder for those that were able to attend today's meeting<https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AC/pages/3144974352/2022-08-15+TAC+meeting+notes> and a prompt for those who were unable to join us, please note the new resource available to you: The Council Handbook<https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AC/pages/3137961986/Council+Handbook>

Regina (UAC Chair) and I would love feedback about the Handbook as the term progresses. To leave comments directly in the handbook, first check that you are logged into Confluence by looking in the upper-right hand corner. If you see an arrow and a door, you are NOT logged in:

[cid:image001.png at 01D8B0C6.1ABD0CC0]

Please let us know if you have any questions on your Confluence account and password. All council members do have an account.

Once logged into the wiki, you can select any text in the Council Handbook and a comment button will appear:

[cid:image002.png at 01D8B0C6.95912440]

Please feel free to leave feedback and make recommendations or requests for documentation throughout the year. Do note that your comments will be visible to others; if you have any sensitive feedback, please feel free to email me directly. We will do our best!

-Valerie

Valerie Addonizio, MLIS
Special Collections and Archives Technical Consultant
Atlas Systems - You have a job to do. We help you do it.
(757) 317-2592
vaddonizio at atlas-sys.com