[Archivesspace_tac] Reminder: TAC Meeting, August 15 and September Council events

Valerie Addonizio vaddonizio at atlas-sys.com
Wed Aug 10 16:24:22 EDT 2022

Hi all,

This is a reminder that our first TAC meeting of the term will be next Monday, August 15 at 12pm Eastern/9am Pacific.

Agenda: https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AC/pages/3144974352/2022-08-15+TAC+meeting+notes

I always encourage you to review the agenda ahead of time, but I'd particularly like to recommend that for new members.

To prepare for the meeting, please note that each member will be asked to introduce themselves and subteam leads will be asked for brief updates if you have them. This is the first meeting of term and so subteam updates are NOT required at this time, as not all teams have had their first meeting. However, you may wish to take that time to ask questions.

Reminder: If you are a sub-team lead and you do have updates, please fill in that section of the agenda linked above ahead of time. Navigate to the page, look for the pencil icon in the upper right corner, edit the section called Sub-Team Updates, hit Publish in the upper right. If you cannot make the meeting, please let me know if you haven't already.

Upcoming in September:
- There will be a Council Mixer on Friday September 9th at 1pm Eastern. This is a casual opportunity for TAC and UAC to get together and chat with no agenda. Zoom link coming soon.
- Instead of our normal TAC meeting in September, we will hold our first Joint TAC/UAC Meeting. Please fill out this Doodle poll<https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/aQ1xq85a> for your availability by August 19th.
- Please note that Subteam Leads will be expected to present their workplans in the September meeting.

See you next week!

-Valerie