[Archivesspace_tac] Reminder: TAC/UAC Council Member Profiles

Brittany Newberry bnewberry at auctr.edu
Thu Mar 25 11:39:14 EDT 2021

Hi everyone,

If you're interested in submitting a council member profile, there is still time to do so. Use this link to fill out the form: https://airtable.com/shrLkSAQosyVYmjEJ . Please submit it by end of day, tomorrow, March 26. If you're interested and need more time, just let me know.

Best,
Brittany

Brittany Newberry
Chair, ArchivesSpace User Advisory Council