[Archivesspace_tac] ArchivesSpace 3.0.1 now available

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Fri Jun 4 09:25:01 EDT 2021

Hello ArchivesSpace members,

ArchivesSpace 3.0.1 is now available. It corrects an issue with the migration of agent contact notes that was present in 3.0.0. When you choose to upgrade past 2.8.1 you should use this version. We have pulled the download file for 3.0.0 to hopefully avoid confusion as much as possible.

Otherwise, everything that was true about 3.0.0 is true about 3.0.1. More information about what's in the release and the link to download it are at https://github.com/archivesspace/archivesspace/releases. Information on upgrading to a new version of ArchivesSpace is available at https://archivesspace.github.io/tech-docs/administration/upgrading.html.

If you have questions or need any assistance, please let us know. I apologize for the inconvenience but I'm very glad we were able to catch and rectify the issue so soon after the original release. We expect to put out a more typical release with the usual complement of new infrastructure improvements, bug fixes, and feature enhancements in the late summer.

Christine

Christine Di Bella
ArchivesSpace Program Manager
christine.dibella at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.dibella at lyrasis.org>