[Archivesspace_tac] TAC Monthly Meeting Scheduling

Kuehn,Randy randy.kuehn at louisville.edu
Wed Jul 28 19:00:01 EDT 2021

Greetings,

The polls are in!
Our first TAC meeting will be on Thursday, August 26th from 11:00am-12:00pm EDT. You should receive a meeting invite shortly. I'll send out the agenda in the next couple weeks.

Unfortunately, we weren't able to accommodate everyone's schedule this time around. If the 4th Thursday of the month doesn’t work for our next meeting, we'll most likely need to stick with scheduling our monthly meetings via Doodle (certainly for November and December due to the holidays).

For all of our brave subteam leaders...
If you haven’t already begun scheduling your monthly meetings, it would be a good time to start scheduling your August meetings. Please let me know if you have any questions about the process.

Thank you,
Randy