[Archivesspace_tac] Reminder: ArchivesSpace Councils Pre-Leadership Meeting Exercise

Brittany Newberry bnewberry at auctr.edu
Tue Jan 19 10:47:11 EST 2021

Hi everyone,

This is a reminder for those planning to attend the ArchivesSpace Councils Leadership meeting. Please fill out the pre-meeting exercise by end of day, tomorrow, January 20. The link is https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/6JMGM63. Please RSVP via the calendar appointment sent to the TAC and UAC listservs last month if you're planning to come and haven't already. We'll be distributing a draft agenda later this month.

Thanks in advance for your participation. If you have any questions about the exercise or the meeting, please contact Christine Di Bella at christine.dibella at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.dibella at lyrasis.org>.

Best,
Brittany

Brittany Newberry
Chair, ArchivesSpace User Advisory Council