[Archivesspace_tac] picking a new time for TAC meetings

Trevor Thornton trthorn2 at ncsu.edu
Mon Jan 4 10:50:19 EST 2021

Hi Everybody-

Happy New Year!

As we discussed in our last meeting, I've done a new Doodle to see if we
can pick a new time for our remaining TAC meetings, in order to be more
accommodating to our West Coast members and participants.

The poll only shows the date for our next meeting (Jan. 21) to keep it
simple, but whatever time we pick will also be the time for the remaining
meetings of the term (April 15 and June 17).

https://doodle.com/poll/u6nfbfbbzmnexb3i?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link

There will also be a joint TAC/UAC meeting in February or March, which will
be scheduled separately.

Thanks,
Trevor

--
Trevor Thornton
Applications Developer, Digital Library Initiatives