[Archivesspace_tac] TAC/UAC Joint Meeting Doodle Poll

Brittany Newberry bnewberry at auctr.edu
Fri Feb 5 10:39:35 EST 2021

Greetings TAC and UAC members,

The chairs and co-chairs of the councils are working to plan a joint TAC/UAC meeting for mid-March. In order to do so, we ask that members fill out the Doodle poll linked below. Please complete it with your availability by end of day, Friday, February 19. Once we have a time that works for the majority, we will send out a meeting invite and draft agenda. Let Trevor or I know if you have questions.

Link to poll: https://doodle.com/poll/hwwgc9qnia7bnxdf?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link

Best,
Brittany

Brittany Newberry
Chair, ArchivesSpace User Advisory Council