[Archivesspace_tac] Report to Governance Board (action by subteam leads needed)

Dan Michelson dmichelson at smith.edu
Thu Aug 12 10:23:21 EDT 2021

Hi All,

Randy and I are putting together the quarterly report
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/15n8yCbkwcoqPJTZiFgmWagJHsC5Du2u7O5E4V35TfPE/edit>
to the ArchivesSpace Governance Board covering *May-July 2021* and ask that
subteam leads briefly report on:

   - Major Activities
      - *Note*: Please include activities for May-June if you are able, but
      if necessary, Randy and I can use the retrospectives to fill in the gaps
      - Future Priorities

Here's the last report
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KD7DIrTuLGCuMNFnAEiTpIQRBF3XjcJapqFC1bG21DM/edit>
as an example for those who haven't done this before.

Please add your reports to the document by the end of the day on *Wednesday,
August 18*.

Feel free to reach out to Randy and I if you have any questions.

All the best,

Dan

--
Dan Michelson
Project Manager Archivist

Special Collections is moving into the new Neilson Library and will be
closed from May 31st until August 30th. All services will be temporarily
unavailable. We look forward to reopening in the fall, 2021. Additional
information can be found on our website
<https://libraries.smith.edu/special-collections/about-special-collections/renovation-transition>.