[Archivesspace_tac] TAC monthly meetings

Trevor Thornton trthorn2 at ncsu.edu
Tue Sep 29 09:43:23 EDT 2020

Hi everybody-

The next monthly TAC meeting will be on Thursday, October 15 at 10 am EDT.
This will hopefully be the recurring day/time we'd hoped for (3rd Thursday
of each month at 10 AM Eastern).

If any of the 3 TAC members who did not respond to the survey has a
conflict with this as the recurring meeting time, please let me know.
Otherwise I'll assume it's OK and go ahead and schedule the meetings for
the rest of the term.

Thanks,
Trevor

--
Trevor Thornton
Applications Developer, Digital Library Initiatives