[Archivesspace_tac] Scheduling the next TAC meeting(s): The Ultimate Doodle

Trevor Thornton trthorn2 at ncsu.edu
Thu Sep 24 09:55:03 EDT 2020

This is a reminder to please complete the Doodle poll before the end of the
day tomorrow if you haven't already.

With only 11 people responding, there is just 1 time that works for
everyone for recurring meetings, so it's not looking good. On a related
note, if you still need to fill it out and Thursdays at 10am EST will work
for you, I strongly encourage you to indicate that on the poll. Let's make
this happen!