[Archivesspace_tac] Scheduling the next TAC meeting(s): The Ultimate Doodle

Trevor Thornton trthorn2 at ncsu.edu
Fri Sep 18 11:31:10 EDT 2020

Hi everybody-

Here is the promised Doodle poll to schedule our October TAC meeting. My
plan is to use the selected day/time as the recurring schedule going
forward. So for example if we select Thursday, 10/15 at 10 am EST, all
meetings for the rest of the term will be scheduled for the third Thursday
of the month at that time.

I've enabled the "Yes, if need be" option - use this if the time is
generally OK but you have a conflict on the October date. I will try my
best to avoid any days/times that are a hard no for anyone. If this isn't
possible, there will be more Doodles.

*Please submit your responses by Friday, September 25. *If I don't receive
a response from you I will contact you individually, but it will be easier
for both of us if you just do the Doodle if you can.

https://doodle.com/poll/8v9q6zfqwxwfix36

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks,
Trevor

--
Trevor Thornton
Applications Developer, Digital Library Initiatives