[Archivesspace_tac] new Zoom link with passcode

Trevor Thornton trthorn2 at ncsu.edu
Thu Nov 19 11:35:12 EST 2020

Hi everybody-

I've updated the scheduled Zoom meetings to use a passcode (embedded in the
link) instead of a waiting room. I updated the link in the Google calendar
invite, but for those of you using other calendars this is the link (same
link for all meetings):

https://lyrasis.zoom.us/j/6754747694?pwd=REtVcG9ka1ZtWXRJbEJpaE1XTGNidz09

Hopefully this will eliminate the problem of people being stuck in the
waiting room (sorry Jared). I have no confidence that it won't cause other
problems, but I will remain optimistic.

Thanks,
Trevor

--
Trevor Thornton
Applications Developer, Digital Library Initiatives