[Archivesspace_tac] Open source talk tomorrow night

Hughes, Maggie mhughes at huntington.org
Mon Nov 16 12:51:30 EST 2020

Hey all,

I know we don't usually chat too much our list here, but I saw that I have a talk on my personal calendar tomorrow that I thought might be of interest to others. I'm not familiar with Nadia Eghbal's work; it was the topic that drew my attention. It's tomorrow at 5pm PT.

https://longnow.org/seminars/02020/nov/17/making-and-maintenance-our-open-source-infrastructure/

Just thought I'd pass along in case it's of interest to anyone here. Hope everyone is doing ok!

Maggie

Maggie Hughes
Archival Processing Manager | Huntington Library
626.405.3597
Pronouns: she/her/hers