[Archivesspace_tac] Sub-team and TAC retrospectives

Hughes, Maggie mhughes at huntington.org
Tue May 19 12:17:57 EDT 2020

Hi everyone,

First of all, I hope you're all doing ok. Since we're not meeting this month, I wanted to send a reminder about our end of the year retrospectives. Before the end of term, all sub-teams will hold their own retrospective discussions (these can be as informal or as formal as you like) and take notes on the wiki. The sub-teams will briefly report out on their retrospectives during our last TAC meeting of this term on 6/16 and, at that same meeting, we'll also hold an all-TAC retrospective discussion.

Retrospective discussions can include:

  *   What went well? What should we keep doing?
  *   How could we improve? What should we start doing?
  *   What didn't work well? What should we stop doing?

Here are a few examples:

  *   All-TAC examples: 2019-06-06 Retrospective<https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AC/pages/867172471/2019-06-06+Retrospective> , 2017-2018 TAC Retrospective<https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AC/pages/671481878/2017-2018+TAC+Retrospective>
  *   Sub-team example: 2018-2019 Integrations sub-team Retrospective<https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AC/pages/866844673/2018-2019+Integrations+sub-team+Retrospective>

As before, don't worry if your work plans or progress changed this spring. This is just a time to reflect and learn from it. You've all done such great work this term and I've really enjoyed our TAC meetings. Please reach out if you have any questions!

Maggie

Maggie Hughes
Archival Processing Manager | Huntington Library
626.405.3597
Pronouns: she/her/hers