[Archivesspace_tac] Checking in

Hughes, Maggie mhughes at huntington.org
Tue Mar 24 14:24:47 EDT 2020

Hi TAC and UAC members,

We're reaching out to check in with everyone. If any Council sub-teams have to postpone meetings or ongoing projects due to the impact of COVID-19 for any reason, please don't worry about it. We completely understand. Please make any adjustments as needed.

If there's anything you need as a Council member or sub-team leader, please let us know and we'll try to help however we can. If you're on leave from your institution or can't make meetings as scheduled, please don't hesitate to let us and your sub-team leaders know.

And one brief update: During our joint TAC/UAC meeting in February, the topic of centralized storage for sub-teams came up. Christine is looking into implementing Google Drives for the Councils and sub-teams to complement our Confluence wiki spaces (which we will continue to use). If you have any concerns about using Google Drive for sub-team document storage, please let us know! If it turns out that Google Drive doesn't suit our needs, we can investigate other options. We hope to have a solution up and running before the end of this term in June.

Hope you're all staying healthy and safe,

Maggie Hughes, Brittany Newberry, Lydia Tang, Trevor Thornton

Maggie Hughes
Archival Processing Manager | Huntington Library
626.405.3597
Pronouns: she/her/hers