[Archivesspace_tac] TAC meeting June 16

Hughes, Maggie mhughes at huntington.org
Tue Jun 9 20:01:55 EDT 2020

Hi everyone,

I hope everyone is still doing ok and taking care of themselves. A reminder that our next TAC meeting is next week Tuesday, June 16 at 12pm PT / 3pm ET.

This is our last meeting of the term, so we will try to use most of our time to reflect and learn. The agenda includes brief share outs from the sub-teams on their retrospectives as well as an all-TAC retrospective discussion. Our retrospective will focus on what we should start doing, stop doing, and keep doing. Please think about this and share your thoughts at the meeting! If you have any topics that you'd like to add to the agenda, please let me know.

If you can't attend next week please let me know and try to catch up afterwards via the notes. Hope to see/hear you all there!

Zoom link: https://zoom.us/j/879230543

Agenda/notes: https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AC/pages/1361313793/2020-06-16+Meeting+notes

Thanks,
Maggie

Maggie Hughes
Archival Processing Manager | Huntington Library
626.405.3597
Pronouns: she/her/hers