[Archivesspace_tac] Welcome to the ArchivesSpace TAC 2020-2021 term

Trevor Thornton trthorn2 at ncsu.edu
Tue Jul 7 12:42:03 EDT 2020

Hi TAC members-

July 1 marked the beginning of the 2020-2021 TAC term, and as the chair for
this year I'd like to welcome returning members back and to introduce our
new members:

   - Andrew Morrison, University of Oxford
   - Elizabeth Roke, Emory University
   - Rachel Searcy, New York University
   - Saron Tran, University of Kansas

I'd also like to thank Randy Kuehn for agreeing to serve as Vice Chair for
this year!

We've scheduled a *meeting with the new members* to provide an intro to TAC
and our collaboration tools (esp. Confluence and Google Drive). That will
be on *Wednesday, July 15 at 11am EDT*. The Zoom info is below, and any
returning TAC members are welcome to join (some of you expressed interest
in a review of how Confluence works, which I'll do my best to provide).

Our first full TAC meeting of the term will be in late July/early August,
so look out for a Doodle poll to find a good time to meet (we now have
members on both US coasts and in the UK).

At some point before the full TAC meeting you'll also get a link to a
survey to assess interest in *sub-teams*. We ask that everyone serve on at
least one TAC sub-team per year (not necessarily the same one each year).
To facilitate better collaboration with the User Advisory Council, TAC
members will also be able to serve on UAC sub-teams if interested, and vice
versa.

I'm looking forward to working with all of you this year. It's going to be
a strange one for most of us as we continue to deal with the COVID pandemic
and our institutions' various plans for re-opening, so please feel free to
contact me (now or throughout the year) if you have any concerns related to
your work in TAC, or anything else.

Thanks,
Trevor

-------------

TAC Orientation meeting (Wednesday, July 15, 11am EDT):

Join Zoom Meeting
https://ncsu.zoom.us/j/2820524327

Meeting ID: 282 052 4327
One tap mobile
+17866351003,,2820524327# US (Miami)
+13017158592,,2820524327# US (Germantown)

Dial by your location
        +1 786 635 1003 US (Miami)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 470 250 9358 US (Atlanta)
        +1 470 381 2552 US (Atlanta)
        +1 646 518 9805 US (New York)
        +1 651 372 8299 US (St. Paul)
        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
        +1 267 831 0333 US (Philadelphia)
        +1 213 338 8477 US (Los Angeles)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 602 753 0140 US (Phoenix)
        +1 669 219 2599 US (San Jose)
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 720 928 9299 US (Denver)
        +1 971 247 1195 US (Portland)
        +1 206 337 9723 US (Seattle)
Meeting ID: 282 052 4327
Find your local number: https://ncsu.zoom.us/u/aecNpThjgU

Join by SIP
2820524327 at zoomcrc.com

Join by H.323
162.255.37.11 (US West)
162.255.36.11 (US East)
115.114.131.7 (India Mumbai)
115.114.115.7 (India Hyderabad)
213.19.144.110 (EMEA)
103.122.166.55 (Australia)
209.9.211.110 (Hong Kong SAR)
64.211.144.160 (Brazil)
69.174.57.160 (Canada)
207.226.132.110 (Japan)
Meeting ID: 282 052 4327

--
Trevor Thornton
Applications Developer, Digital Library Initiatives