[Archivesspace_tac] Deadline extended - Volunteers needed - Western Archivists Regional Forum planning team

Jessica Crouch Jessica.Crouch at lyrasis.org
Mon Feb 3 10:21:57 EST 2020

Dear ArchivesSpace Members,

The deadline to volunteer for the Western Archivists Regional Forum planning team has been extended to February 10th.  We are looking for volunteers from member institutions of all sizes to form a working group to plan the agenda and program for our next regional forum in San Francisco, California!

ArchivesSpace will hold a Regional Forum at the San Francisco Public Library in conjunction with the Western Archivists Conference on April 22, 2020.  As with previous regional forums, this will be a free opportunity for staff of ArchivesSpace member institutions to meet and share information with each other and the program team.  Working group volunteers are essential to the success of regional forums as they work with me to create a program that reflects local users’ interests and activities.

Please contact Jessica at jessica.crouch at lyrasis.org<mailto:jessica.crouch at lyrasis.org> to volunteer by February 10th. Registration for the Western Archivists Regional Forum will open closer to the time of the event.

Jessica Dowd Crouch
Community Engagement Coordinator for ArchivesSpace
jessica.crouch at lyrasis.org<mailto:jessica.crouch at lyrasis.org>
Skype: jdowdcrouch

[page1image482511520]