[Archivesspace_tac] TAC monthly meeting this Thursday

Trevor Thornton trthorn2 at ncsu.edu
Mon Dec 14 09:33:14 EST 2020

Hi everybody-

The next TAC meeting will be this Thursday, December 17 at 10 am EST.

Due to illness and general life chaos, I failed to plan a discussion topic
for the meeting. If anyone feels strongly that there should be one, and has
a suggestion for what it should be, please let me know. Otherwise, we'll
just stick with updates and whatever discussion naturally arises from
those, and let the meeting be a short one this time.

As always, please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks,
Trevor

--
Trevor Thornton
Applications Developer, Digital Library Initiatives