[Archivesspace_tac] August TAC Meeting

Trevor Thornton trthorn2 at ncsu.edu
Mon Aug 3 09:59:55 EDT 2020

Hi everybody-

Thanks for completing the Doodle poll. Unsurprisingly there were no times
that worked for everyone, so I had to pick the best option, which was
Monday August 10 at 1PM EDT. Sorry to those of you who can't make it, but
please check the notes after the meeting to catch up. I'll email you if
anything requires your specific attention. Let me know if you have any
questions or concerns.

You should receive a meeting invitation with the Zoom link, but let me know
if you don't.

See everyone next Monday!

-Trevor