[Archivesspace_tac] seeking nominations for ArchivesSpace Governance groups

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Tue Apr 7 15:44:14 EDT 2020

A reminder that we're seeking nominations for ArchivesSpace's three Governance groups: the User Advisory Council, the Technical Advisory Council, and the Governance Board. You can learn more about each of these groups at https://archivesspace.org/governance-board-and-councils.

Both self-nominations and nominations of others are welcome. To nominate a candidate for any of these groups, please submit via the form at https://forms.gle/PTvzTXoMCkHQdNga8.

All nominations must be submitted by 9:00 p.m. EDT Friday, April 24. The Nominating Committee will review all nominations and recommend appointments to the Governance Board for approval.

Please contact me or any member of the Nominating Committee<https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ANC/pages/1187414044/2019+Nominating+Committee+Roster> with questions. Thanks for considering service to the ArchivesSpace community!

Christine

Christine Di Bella
ArchivesSpace Program Manager
christine.dibella at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.dibella at lyrasis.org>