[Archivesspace_tac] TAC/UAC sub-teams for 2019-2020
mhughes at huntington.org
Thu Sep 12 16:24:16 EDT 2019
Thanks so much for sending in your sub-team interests. We've met to discuss the sub-team memberships and made decisions. We had to do a little shuffling, but we tried our best to give everyone a team they expressed interest in. Please see below for the 2019-2020 term sub-team assignments. Reach out if you have any concerns or questions!
A couple of notes on the sub-teams:
* Reports: There was no expressed interest in continuing the Reports Working Group at this time, so Reports efforts - from a usability standpoint - are intended to be picked up by the Usability subteam depending on member interest.
* Tech Docs: The Tech Docs sub-team is seeking additional members -- if interested, please contact Alicia and cc Maggie!
Next steps for sub-team leaders:
1. Contact your subteam members! Refer to the TAC roster<https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AC/pages/1671178/Technical+Advisory+Council> and UAC roster<https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AC/pages/1671175/Users+Advisory+Council> for email addresses.
2. Schedule a time to meet (Doodle polls are helpful!)
a. If you'd like to use the ASpace Zoom account for sub-team meetings, check out the wiki page that explains how<https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ADC/pages/103881479/Conference+Calls+and+Zoom+Meetings+calendar>.
1. Develop a work plan for things to accomplish before the end of the term. Remember: Goals should be accomplishable!
2. Use your sub-team's wiki space to update the roster, post meeting agendas, and post work plans.
TAC sub-teams can hold their first meetings either before or after our September TAC meeting (9/17, 3-4pm ET/12-1pm PT), either way is fine. Please aim to have updated work plans ready before our October TAC meeting (10/15, same time).
If you have any questions, please feel free to be in touch!
Maggie Hughes, Technical Advisory Council chair
Ashley Knox, Users Advisory Council chair
Lydia Tang, Users Advisory Council vice chair
Dallas Pillen, leader
James Griffin III
James Griffin III
Alicia Detelich, leader
API Ad Hoc Working Group<https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AC/pages/899678213/API+Ad+Hoc+Working+Group>
Dave Mayo, leader
Maggie Hughes, co-leader
Lydia Tang, co-leader
Brittany Newberry, leader
Jasmine Jones, leader
Lydia Tang, co-leader [seeking an additional co-leader]
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Archivesspace_tac