[Archivesspace_tac] Volunteers Needed: Southeastern Regional Forum Planning Group

Jessica Crouch Jessica.Crouch at lyrasis.org
Tue Sep 3 12:03:07 EDT 2019

We are looking for volunteers from member institutions of all sizes to form a working group to plan the agenda and program for our next regional forum in Columbia, South Carolina!

ArchivesSpace will hold its first Southeastern Regional Forum at the University of South Carolina in Columbia, SC, on November 15, 2019.  As with previous regional forums, this will be a free opportunity for staff of ArchivesSpace member institutions to meet and share information with each other and the program team.  Working group volunteers are essential to the success of regional forums as they work with me to create a program that reflects local users’ interests and activities.

Please contact me at jessica.crouch at lyrasis.org<mailto:jessica.crouch at lyrasis.org> to volunteer by September 18th. Registration for the Southeastern Regional Forum will open closer to the time of the event.

 Thank you,

Jessica Dowd Crouch
Community Engagement Coordinator for ArchivesSpace
jessica.crouch at lyrasis.org<mailto:jessica.crouch at lyrasis.org>
Skype: jdowdcrouch

[page1image482511520]