[Archivesspace_tac] Oct TAC mtg

Hughes, Maggie mhughes at huntington.org
Wed Oct 9 12:33:04 EDT 2019

Hi all,

A reminder that our October TAC meeting is next week Tuesday, October 15 at 12pm PT/3pm ET. Here's our agenda: https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AC/pages/906362994/2019-10-15+Meeting+notes

Our main topics will be sub-teams giving updates on their work plans for the year and the Integrations sub-team will kick-off our discussion series. Let me know if you have any topics you'd like to add, or feel free to speak up during the open mic!

If you can't attend, please let me know and participate asynchronously. Thanks and talk soon!

Maggie

Maggie Hughes
Archival Processing Manager
626.405.3597
Pronouns: she/her/hers

The Huntington Library, Art Museum, and Botanical Gardens
1151 Oxford Road, San Marino, CA 91108