[Archivesspace_tac] reminder: register for the ArchivesSpace Online Forum, happening March 18 beginning at 5 p.m. UTC

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Mon Mar 11 15:28:51 EDT 2019

Our Online Forum is almost here! We have nearly 300 people registered, no doubt guaranteeing that this will be our largest ArchivesSpace event to date.

You can learn more about the program at https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ADC/pages/802127927/ArchivesSpace+Online+Forum+2019. If you're planning to attend any portion of the Forum live, please register at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/archivesspace-online-forum-2019-registration-57088627622 as soon as you can. We'll be sending additional information, including the connection links, to registrants later this week.

Thanks to all who will be attending live. For those who can't, we will be recording as much of the Forum as we can. Links to presentations, recordings, and notes will be added to the event page when they are available after the Forum.

Christine

Christine Di Bella
ArchivesSpace Program Manager
christine.dibella at lyrasis.org<mailto:christine.dibella at lyrasis.org>