[Archivesspace_tac] TAC Vice Chair

Hughes, Maggie mhughes at huntington.org
Mon Jul 1 12:20:28 EDT 2019

Hi everyone,

Reaching out quickly to say: we are still in need of a volunteer for TAC Vice Chair! See my email below for a bit more info and please reach out if you’re considering or would like to learn more. I would love to work with any of you amazing people and would be more than happy to answer any questions.

Maggie

PS – I’ll be sending out a Doodle poll sometime soon to schedule our first meeting. And, welcome to the listserv, new TAC members!