[Archivesspace_tac] FW: ArchivesSpace Community Discussion Invitation - reminder

Laurie Arp laurie.arp at lyrasis.org
Mon Feb 25 10:10:33 EST 2019

Greetings,

Remember that we will be hosting a Community Discussion about strategic directions for ArchivesSpace tomorrow.

We hope to see you there!

Details below...

Laurie Gemmill Arp
Director, Collections Services & Community Supported Software
laurie.arp at lyrasis.org<mailto:laurie.arp at lyrasis.org>
800.999.8558 x 2908