[Archivesspace_tac] February TAC mtg: Thursday!

Hughes, Maggie mhughes at huntington.org
Mon Feb 11 12:29:33 EST 2019

Hi all,

A reminder that our February TAC meeting is this week Thursday, February 14 at 11am PT / 2pm ET. Here's a link to our agenda: https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/AC/pages/817463297/2019-02-14+Meeting+notes

Our main topic will be doing a mid-year check in with the sub-teams. Let me know if you have any topics you'd like to add, or feel free to speak up during the open mic!

If you can't attend, please let me know and participate asynchronously. Looking forward to speaking with you all on Thursday!

Maggie

Maggie Hughes
Archival Processing Manager
626.405.2100 x3620
Pronouns: she/her

The Huntington Library, Art Collections, and Botanical Gardens
1151 Oxford Road, San Marino, CA 91108